Roatan Electronic Experience Festival
Location: Big French Key
Pre sale: $35.00 + service fee
Normal entrance fee: $45 + service fee
Online/Credit card linkCLICK HERE
TICKET CALL CENTER: 22162211
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am a 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am a 6:00 pm
(Includes one boat shuttle round trip from French Key Town, Roatan).
- Private island
- Full bar & restaurant
- Fresh water showers
- Beach chairs & hammocks
- Watersports available
- Boat shuttle from French Key Town
- Bus shuttle from West End will be available
- Environmentally friendly practices
ROATANBalam Ink Tattoo Studio
Coconut Tree, West End.
ROATANBig French Key
SAN PEDRO SULAE Ticket Kiosk
TEGUCIGALPAE Ticket Kiosk
Mall Multiplaza / Metromall.
You will experience nonstop music from sunset to sunrise,
delivered by some of the most prominent regional Djs and headlining international guest Djs.
(OSTGUT TON, GER)
(VICEY LOOPS, GUA)
(ALIEN COMM, HN)
(ALIEN COMM, HN)
Environmentally Friendly Practices
Official Modular-REEF Stainless Steel Cup
A simple waste separation system and a post-party clean up team will present. Separation is key for recycling of plastic and aluminum We ask for your help so everything is kept neat and tidy.
We’re leaving absolutely no trace at the beautiful Big French Key, meaning that we collect every single piece of waste to conserve the beauty of our festival home.
We fallow the Go Blue Central America / National Geographic guidelines to accomplish this, please support this this approach and help us out!
To learn more about environmentally friendly practices and volunteering please contact us.
To ensure a safe stay at REEF, visitors are subject to the following house rules
- Visitors have to be in possession of a valid ticket/wrist band.
- The organisation reserves the right to refuse / deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under the influence of narcotics.
- The possession or dealing of drugs is prohibited at the festival. If there is any evidence of overt use and/or possession, confiscation of the drugs will follow and/or the offender will be handed over to the police.
- REEF will search visitors pre-emptively and check their (hand) bags to ensure the safety of her visitors. Possession of glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, drugs, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items or substances, food, drinks and/or pets are not allowed.
- Visitors of REEF are at their own risk. REEF takes no responsibility for any damages on any grounds whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of REEF, persons in its service, other persons who are working at the festival, or third parties during or in connection with the stay at the festival.
- REEF will not tolerate threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other nuisance and/or offensive behaviour. This type of misbehaviour will lead to removal from the festival and/or the offender will be handed over to the police.
- It is not allowed to hand out promotional materials (samples / flyers, etc.) without written permission from REEF.
- It is not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from REEF.
- When entering and leaving REEF visitors must not cause nuisance to the neighbourhood.
- Glasses / cups, with or without content, are not allowed to be taken outside the festival area.
- During the festival, it’s not possible to refund any leftover tokens on your wristband.
- Visitors are held to follow instructions, regulations and/or directions of (security) staff of REEF at all times.
- Access to the festival grounds will be denied to visitors who do not comply with the house rules and the Terms and Conditions of REEF without the right to reimbursement of tickets, any service charges and/or other costs.